Wednesday, November 15, 2006

HOLY CATS!!!


I just finished watching or rather listening to another Dr. Phil show. I know my life is exciting. The first lady on there had two hundred cats. HOLY SHIT!!! I think that there is a limit. But my personal opinon aside, does she have the right to have this many cats if she wants to? I know there are laws, which will be the first thing said. But does she have the right to challenge this law? Is this even good for the cats or will this just lead to diesase? I know from proir experiance that at the most two is my limit for cats. But we are going to settle for the one that we have right now. My theory is that no one would be asking these questions if it were two hundred dogs, they would have been taken and that is it. So why does it make a difference that it is a bunch of cats?

No comments: