Friday, March 16, 2007

Finished My New Book


I don't know where exactly I found the time to read. It has been one my biggest hobbies that have taken a back seat since I had kids, but for Thomas Harris I will find exception. I found myself in love with Hannibal Raising. I know a great number of my reading friends don't like reading Thomas Harris, for fear there is too much gore. This time there wasn't much at all, it seems to fill in the blanks that I had to questions that came about by reading the other three novels. This part of the series it actually the first. If that makes any sense at all. It explains why he is the way he is, and what his childhood was like. For die hard Hannibal fans it is a great read and seems to move quite quickly, before you know it the book is done. Now I am on to my next book, Cross!

No comments: