Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Search Is Over


Yesterday my friends I found something amazing! I found the ultimate Chocolate Chip cookie recipes. I say this with such enthusism because I have been searching a long time. The cookies were either runny and hard as hell when cooled, or too chewy and fell apart the next day. So here it is,


Ingredients:

1 Cup butter, softened 1 teaspoon baking soda

1 Cup White Sugar 2 Teaspoons hot water

1 Cup packed brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt

2 Eggs 2 Cups semisweet chocolate chips

2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)

3 Cups All Purpose Flour


Directions:


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees


2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugaruntil smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the nailla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Strin in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spponfuls onto ungreased pans.


3. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated over, or until edges are nicely brown.




The only thing that I did, was I didn't soften my margarine too much, I used a mixer and whipped the batter nicely then worked the chips in by hand.

No comments: