Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Wanted In Too!

Well I know I haven't blogged in a while, but right now I just don't have the time. Soon though people, soon! So for now, I chose to steal a meme from Fairy Blogmother!

So what am I into this month? This month was allll about the baking. I tend to get obsessive about things. Now that the hoildays are basically over for this family I am getting into a organizing kick.
TV show worth watching: Ummmm Private Practice, also Chuck.
The Christmas present I'm lovin': A leather bound journal, lets me vent and I don't have to try and make complete sentences like on here.
My favourite blog entry from this month: Did I do any?
Blog I'm always visiting: With out a doubt, Tale From The Fairy Blogmother.
Movie I've Seen in or Out of the Theater: Ummmmm Shrek 3. Three times already. Jim really has an obsession.
What I'm most looking forward to next month:Ummmm getting ready for Valentines ;) I am all about the hoildays.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Aww you're so sweet.

I think I'm going to give chuck a shot now that the writer's strike has everything in reruns.

Always happy to see you post!