Friday, February 1, 2008

New Addition

I know i haven't posted here in a loooong time, but truly I find it hard to come up with real thoughts after a loooong day. This is my attempt, I am not sure if I have talked about our recent aquirement, Stinky. She would be a ferret. We got her at the start of November. She is really great, the most amusing animal we have acquired so far. She is tame as can be, doesn't bite at all. She is fixed and descented, that is a bonus. She chases the cats and dogs. Loves playing with the kids and is totally litter trained. She runs around the house during the day, most evenings when I put the kids to bed I will find her asleep in my pants drawer. All curled up in the bottom. I haven't gotten a picture of her yet. I will though I promise. I also promise to post more often. ;)

No comments: