Saturday, August 4, 2007

Can't Wait

Am I the only one out there that is waiting like a giddy school girl for the new tv season to start??? I mean not only are my family from Greys going to be back on the air, but hey Private Practice is starting. I am one of those people that tend to get too involved with these shows. Kinda like they are family,. I do that same thing with books. (Please note the tear in the corner of my eye from finishing Harry Potter 7) So right now I am just grasping at straws, watching Spoilerfix.com for the next update. I know, nasty habit, but everything should just have one.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Can't wait either. I've already counting down the days until Dancing with the Stars 5. Oh and Grey's, can't wait. And The Office and Survivor. Does it sound like I watch too much TV?

Sam said...

No you sound like me! Who is on DWTS's this year? Are you going to watch Private Practice this season?