Sunday, February 10, 2008

I had to play too!

I read this tonight over at meanoldmommy and I didn't feel like thinking too much so here it is....

"It's the mp3 player oracle. The rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING."

How does the world see you?
Forgot About Dre - Dr Dre.

Will I have a happy life?
A Thousand Words - Savage Garden

What do my friends really think of me?
Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban

Do people secretly lust after me?
Wasted - Carrie Underwood

How can I make myself happy?
Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
This scares me.

What should I do with my life?
Hey Ya - Outkast

Will I ever have children?
Photograph - Nickelback

What is some good advice for me?
Shut Up and Kiss Me - Mary Chapin Carpenter

How will I be remembered?
Lost In This Moment - Big and Rich

What is my signature dancing song?
Swinging - John Anderson

What do I think my current theme song is?
The Only Promise That Remains - Reba and Justin Timberlake

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Breathe - Nickelback

What song will play at my funeral?
Shameless - garth Brooks

What type of men/women do you like?
What Goes Around Comes Back Around - Justin Timberlake

What is my day going to be like?
Rockstar - Nickelback

Well i really don't know how accurate this really is, but for the most part it is closer then my horoscope has ever been. Heres to having a Rockstar day tomorrow. ;)

No comments: