Saturday, February 2, 2008

Time of The Day

Why is it, without fail, 6 - 7 in the evening is the most stressful time of the day. For starters I am tired, and I mean tired. I have tried many many things to get around this. Coffee, sleeping longer, none of which seems to work, except for Redbull that is. I am just too cheap to keep buying that everyday. Then there are the "troops" lights out is between 7 and 8. After I clean the top floor and put away the days laundry. So the time just before bed is stressful, I have fussy fussy children who seem to want the toy that the other has. I also have kids that think running at top speed around is the thing to do. One day it will get better, I keep telling myself that, it seems to work. It did with Jacob sleeping, it has with Jacob listening. Logic would say that it would happen with pre bed time. Some days I wish I had children that watched tv, that way they would be sitting still in this stressful time of day. Well I better go, off to do the dishes before war breaks out.

PS I love scrabble too!

No comments: