Thursday, February 15, 2007

Clutter

Oh my god! I have been trying to declutter for ummm months now, it just seems that i get nowhere. I know that I have packrat tendicies but I am trying really hard. I have found that I am great at getting rid of other peoples junk in this house. Like my husbands for instance. He has clothes that i swear he was given in his teens. He is turning 40 this year! My daughter had soo many toys and clothes that she could take up a whole storage room. I have gotten two industrial garbage bags full of clothes to go to the "sally anne" plus have given some to a new mom I know. But am I the only one? Are there others out there that pack shit away thinking that they might actually use it one day, only to find in ten years you still have it and no you didn't use it!

1 comment:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Be ruthless! Getting rid of paper is my problem. No letting when I might need those 40 year old univerity notes!!