Thursday, February 15, 2007

Where Did Valentines Go?


As I sit here this morning reading all the blog entries made yesterday, I wonder where did my Valentines Day go?? I went with a friend yesterday to take her grandson and daughter to the big city of Sudbury. Our "V-day" dinner was spent eating McDonalds on the way to Costco. What is a trip to Sudbury without visiting Costco. Then I get home LATE, that is the usual I guess. Had to put two kids to bed, which isn't the speediest thing to do. So I guess this is what happens when you are married. Crap gets in the way, it isn't like my husband is going to Worlds Biggest Romantic either. Just have to wait until next year to see what happens. Now on to St. Patricks Day!!

1 comment:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Seems Jim needs lesson on being an effective husband. I must give him a taking to.

I hope you four are surviving the cold, OK