Friday, February 23, 2007

Just Like That And It Was Gone


No I am not talking about anything toooo serious, but my primetime "soap opera" had its finale show last night. The OC is offically off the air. I know there are people rolling their eyes across the board. But when you watch a show from beginning to end, sometimes it feels like you having friends that are leaving. Also I am mad there isn't more questions answered. Does Ryan get married? Where and what happened to Taylor? Why are Bullet and Frank both with Julie? I do know and understand why it went off the air, there just wasn't the rating that it used to have. Well when you put something against CSI and Greys Anatomy there isn't going to be the rating that there used to be. I also think that the networks cut "good" shows with too much haste. Under the new standards Friends would have been cut, also M*A*S*H would have been cut. Both great shows, and long runners. They just needed the fan base to grow over a year or so. Well since I am rambling now I will wrap it up.

1 comment:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Thanks for the Birthday greeting. It was the 23rd. I have been trying to phone you to tell you about the death of V's youngest son. He is being buried today. Call me.