Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Farther North

As some of you may know I have recently moved farther into the great north, well Kirkland Lake. Not really the barrens but to some of my extended family you would think it. The house was signed over and moved into on October 2nd. It is a 6 bedroom, two storey house in town. This isn't what my husband wanted but it is mortgage free so that was the straw that won. I have to say though, it is a nice little town for never living, or even visiting her before. Has all the shops that I person could want, plus a Canadian Tire and an Independent Grocer. We have started fixing it up already also, putting down the sub flooring in the rooms that need it, and ripping the carpet up, putting in a new window and door, also putting a new bedroom door on our room. Ah work is never done.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Can't wait to hear more about the new house! Have fun renovating.