Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Little Hard For Her

Well this move meant alot of things to this family, one of which, my daughter started her education career. Now I had my apprehentions going into this one, not because I think that she was behind the J/K ball or anything. Just because Lucy doesn't warm to people in a short amount of time. For this reason we didn't send her to Sturgeon Falls school, she just would have gotten used to the way things were done there and then we would have had to pull her. Not really fair to her or the school that she would have been attending. So she is going all day, every day, which I love, not for the obvious reason that she is gone all week, which took getting used to, but for the fact that she gets some sort of routine down. Lucy has been about routine since the day she was born and hurled into that NICU. For all of you wondering how she likes her newfound freedom, well lets just say this, it is like a Tim Hortons coffee that has been sitting for a 1/2 hour, you sorta enjoy it, and you are sure as hell not going to let it go to waste. Now if I could just get jacob in his big boy bed this week, maybe I will get Mom of the Year. LOL! I won't hold my breath.

For all of those that enjoy pictures, I haven't found my cable for the printer, which is the tool of chose to download everything off my card, and I haven't found my battery charger to charge the batterys for the camera either. One day I promise, I will post some pics of the new city and the new house.

No comments: